My Blogspot!

True physical beauty requires nothing more than soap, water and a comb. How much work is that? Intelligence is NOT a given, only the potential to BE intelligent if you as an individual choose to apply it. Beauty changes nothing, intellect, artistry and invention change the entire world.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Realize......

I realized its really hard to show everybody how you feel, scared of letting them know what's bothering you...
Sometimes lying would be an excellent remedy to overshadow the tears from your eyes.
You hide the pain by smiling, you hide tears by laughing, you hide sadness by lying.
And sometimes you just want to trade your life just to experience a minute of happiness that will really change everything.
But that's what makes it ironic, the move you seek for happiness, the more you lose it... :)

* * *
I realized that one important lesson in Math that we can apply tou our daily lives....
BE CAREFUL WITH THE "SIGNS" :)
* * *
I realized that sometimes oyu just have to put a period on something that has to end, and not just settle on a comma. Why? Because time will come, you'll realize that it's nicer to see a complete sentence, rather than seeing a phrase that's completely hanging & doesn't even make any sense... :)
* * *
I realized that what you want is not always what you get, but in the end, what you get is better that what you wanted...
The Lord "satisfies your desires with good things" :)
* * *
I realized that staying with someone you really love even if you know you can't be together for a lot of reasons is like standing under the rain. It feels good but you know it's gonna make you sick.
* * *
I realized that this statement is true. "Being dumped, taken for granted & hurt by the one you love is the reason why many people choose to flirt that to be in a relationship.
* * *
I realized that sometimes, I really don't have to be super nice . Sometimes I have to show my bad sides so that I can sort out who can accept me at my worst mood & see who still choose to stay.
* * *
I realized that trials are not the reason to give up, but a challenge to improve myself. Difficulties are not an excuse to backout, but an inspiration to move forward... :)
* * *
I realized that its easier to be happy if you can look beyond imperfections; than by trying to make everything perfect... :)
* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home